The types of information we collect from you
- Information voluntarily provided by you
We have several areas in this website where you can submit your personal information to us. We will only use these information for the purposes intended.
- Automatic data collection
There are also cookies that store basic data on your interactions with the CMS running this website.
How we use your personal information
- Dealing with any requests or inquiries you send to us
- Contacting you regarding any updates, events or publications which may be of interest to you
- Managing our website
- Meeting any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements
- Other purposes with your consent
All personal information provided to us will be kept confidential. However, we may be required to share your personal information with our offices, third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, where it is necessary to carry out the purposes set out above. Before sharing your personal data, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipient will keep your personal information confidential and secure.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites whose privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these third-party websites.